|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Clapton & Rectory Road stations 5 mins
- Stoke Newington High St & Church St
- Chatsworth Road Market
- Abney & Millfields Parks
- Liverpool Street - 10 min journey
- Split level period conversion
- 2 double size bedrooms
- Spacious open plan kitchen/reception
- Wonderful exposed brickwork
- Modern family size bathroom
New split level period conversion. Finished to an high high level and boasting two double bedrooms, main bathroom and spacious open plan kitchen/reception.
Features include exposed brickwork, wooden flooring throughout and double glazed sash windows.
Superb for professionals being only moments away from Rectory Road Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.