|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Nestled between Stratford and Hackney
- Hackney Wick - 4 mins
- Stratford/Westfield - 4 min journey
- Olympic Park & River Lee
- Victoria Park and Mabley Green
- 2 bed split level maisonette
- Cracking waterside views
- Large reception - Juliet balcony
- Semi-open plan kitchen
- Breakfast bar
Cracking waterside views from this 2 bed split-level maisonette situated next to River Lee opposite the Olympic Park less than a 5 minute walk to Hackney Wick station. The property features: 2 double size bedrooms one slightly larger than the other; A semi-open plan fully equipped kitchen including an electric cooker/oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer, washing machine, breakfast bar and plenty of worktop space; A bright reception big enough for living and dining space which has double glass doors leading out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the river; A decent size bathroom comes fully tiled and easy to maintain.
The property is nestled between Stratford and Hackney Central with the closest station being Hackney Wick (4 mins) which can link you to Stratford in 4 mins (Central, Jubilee, and Greater Anglia Lines), and Highbury & Islington in 10 mins (Victoria Line). There are plenty of outdoor activities and parks to take advantage of such as: Olympic Park, beautiful Victoria Park, and Mabley Green Park. Local shops, bars and restaurants are located in Westfield shopping centre and on Stratford High Street.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.