|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (253 days ago)|
- Beautiful spacious (550sqft) 1 bed Georgian conversion
- Huge separate reception room with dual aspect views
- Large double bedroom with lovely furniture
- Large high spec kitchen with dining table and chairs
- Fully tiled family size bathroom - easy to maintain
- All furniture included in price and high quality
- Amazing location - 1 minute Old Spitalfields Market
- Liverpool St Station (3 mins) - Circle, H & C and Metropolitan lines
- Nearby: The City, trendy Shoreditch, fancy Barbican, and lively Brick Lane
- Arguably the best place to live in London
A beautiful spacious (550sqft) 1 bed Georgian conversion right in the heart of the city on a lovely cobbled road just off Spitalfields Market, Liverpool Street - featuring a big fully equipped separate kitchen/diner with an electrical cooker/oven, washing machine, fridge freezer, lots of storage space and dining table and chairs. The large bedroom comes with a beautiful double bed and big enough for more bedroom furniture with enough room to walk around. The family size bathroom is fully tiled and easy to maintain. The vast reception room is very bright with dual aspect windows and includes leather sofas, coffee table and other bits of high quality furniture. The property has wonderful wooden flooring throughout and high ceilings makes it feel even more spacious.
In terms of location, it doesn't get much better than this. Only 1 minute away from Old Spitalfields Market which is the perfect shopping destination. Open seven-days-per-week, the impressive array of shops and stalls draws in shoppers from all over the South East. The property is within walking distance to the sky scrapers in The City, trendy hang our spots in Shoreditch, cafes and boutiques in Barbican, and restaurants, bars/clubs (Brick Lane) in Whitechapel.
You are only 3 minutes away from Liverpool Street Underground Station which is on the Circle Line, the Hammersmith & City Line and the Metropolitan Line. Railway trains are operated by National Express East Anglia Railway. There are loads of cool things to do and lovely places to go. Just use the map to explore the area around and you will not be disappointed.
This penthouse comes fully furnished and has a very high specification. Perfect for those looking for professionals working in the city and wanting to stay in arguably one of the best locations in London.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_000694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.