|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (243 days ago)|
- STUNNING SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- FULLY FITTED INTEGRAL KITCHEN
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE
- ULTRA MODERN BATHROOM
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- PHONE ENTRY / VISUAL SYSTEM
- A MUST VIEW PROPERTY
- CALL VICTOR MICHAEL NOW ON 0207 540 9696
- AVAILABLE 16/11/2017
This beautiful one double bedroom apartment is situated just a short walk from Canning Town Jubilee line. The modern apartment entrance boasts a audio / visual entry system, allowing the lucky tenant to see and speak to their visitors before accepting anyone into the building.
Situated on the second floor, this apartment has a spacious hallway, with storage for a washing machine. The bathroom is ultra modern, and comes tiled. The bedroom is a double size, and has access on to the private balcony. The kitchen is modern, open plan to the lounge and has integral units, housing a fridge freezer and a dish washer too. There is also access onto the balcony from the lounge.
This property is a real beauty and will be available on 16th November 2017. Call Victor Michael to register your interest now on 0207 540 9696
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51519717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRC12469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victor Michael, Canning Town.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.