|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (347 days ago)|
Fully furnished 5-bed student house with all the mod cons. Available to students for the 2018-19 academic year.
Excellent location for students of Trent University. £90 per person per week on a 52-week tenancy from August 2018.
Property currently undergoing renovation. Photos taken at a number of our other properties to indicate finish of completed work.
Furnished double bedrooms with:
- Double bed and mattress
- Bedside table
- Pin board, desk & chair
- Wall mounted flat screen digital TV / DVD
- Doors fitted with thumbturn locks
Fitted kitchen equipped with:
- Electric fan oven and gas hob
- 2x large fridge freezers
- Modern base and wall units
- Microwave combination oven
- Washer dryer
Furnished lounge with:
- 2x large sofas
- Wall mounted 48-inch flat screen digital TV
3x shower rooms.
Small no-maintenance rear yard with seated decking, ideal for those summer BBQs.
Free on-street parking is available at the property.
Close to shops and local amenities. Regular bus service or 15-20 minutes walk to Nottingham city centre. Perfect location for Nottingham Trent students.
This property is also available with all bills included (subject to fair usage policy) for £105 per person per week.
The property is also fitted with interlinked smoke alarms and a heat detector in the kitchen. Fire doors and fire door frames fitted throughout with intumescent seals.
EPC (Energy Performance Certificate), Electrical Periodic Inspection Report and Gas Safety Certificate available.
Deposit protected by DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 80611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nottingham Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.