|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious with neutral decor
- Double height ceilings
- Convenient for Forest Hill and Sydenham stations
- Two double bedrooms
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Close to amenities, and restaurants
Property reference number 5694900. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This well located two double bedroom first floor flat is within walking distance of Forest Hill and Sydenham stations and within easy reach of the bars and restaurants in Forest Hill.
It is also very close to Tescos and other conveniences in Sydenham. The flat offers two equally sized bedrooms making it ideal for sharers. It also offers lots of natural light, which combined with its double height ceilings, a large lounge and neutral decor makes it bright and airy.
The property is being offered on a twelve month minimum contract. The landlord is flexible as to whether it is offered on a part furnished or unfurnished basis.
5 Weeks deposit required.
* Please quote ref. 5694900 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £120.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51520008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5694900_52025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.