|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (251 days ago)|
- Award winning development off regents canal
- 2 bed 2 bath over 825sqft - Split level
- Large private roof terrace big enough for a gathering
- 360 degrees view of East London skyline
- Both bedrooms very generous in size, one has private balcony
- Fully integrated modern open plan galley kitchen
- Modern family bathroom - Auto light feature
- Additional toilet on the first floor
- Water bills inclusive - Low running costs (energy efficient)
- Haggerston Station (Overground) less than 2 mins
A large, unusual two-bed live-work flat, split level, in a great new development - right in the centre of Haggerston. The flat features; two decent sized double bedrooms (although one is larger, both are a good size and the property would work well for a couple of sharers), a really really large private roof terrace, a very nicely fitted out galley kitchen (which is separate to the reception room), a particularly bling bathroom, and a generally high level of finish throughout (nice wood floors, fully tiled bathroom, neutral decor, quality appliances, etc).
It's in a secure-gated, well-known (as opposed to infamous) building, right in the middle of all the general hipster orientated Haggerston action. If you're looking for a space that has a bit of character, this is well worth a look.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_001965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.