|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (283 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Newly Refurbished
- Private Rear Garden
- Large Front Reception Room
- Close to Manor Park Station
- Close to Woodgrange Park Station
- Fully Fitted Brand New Kitchen
- Fully Fitted Brand New Bathroom
Beautiful 4 double Bedroom House available for rent in Manor Park E12. This family house has just newly been refurbished by high standards and is available for new tenants to move in any time from now. Property comprises of 4 good size double bedrooms, large front reception room, spacious and fully fitted modern kitchen/ diner with exit into private rear garden and family bathroom.
Sheridan Road is a lovely residential road just seconds away from Manor Park High Street with plenty of shops, restaurants and public transport that takes you into city within half an hour. Manor Park and Woodgrange Park Stations are just under 10 minutes walk away from the property as well.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Bishop, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.