|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (341 days ago)|
- 20 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent Retainer for July
- Property Reference: 92601
This house features ten well maintained double bedrooms, spacious large lounge dining area modern décor throughout. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and professionals.
This property features ten fully furnished modern large double bedroom, laminate flooring, large fully fitted kitchen with large fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine, four bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, plenty of parking space. It is professionally managed and located in the heart of Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas for people aged 18-30 with its vibrant atmosphere.
Mauldeth Road Train Station
within walking distance.
About 5 min , 0.3 miles
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.3 miles
Buses every 7 - 10 minutes.
25 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Sainsbury's supermarket
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property Reference: 92601
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 46311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.