|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 December 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Maisonette
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- Ground Floor Separate WC
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating (untested)
- Close to Mile End Station
- Close to Queens University
- Close to Mile End Hospital
MORGAN KNIGHTS are pleased to offer to let this beautiful NEWLY REFURBISHED: FOUR BEDROOM MAISONETTE with LIVING ROOM, Fitted Kitchen/Diner, Ground Floor WC, FIRST FLOOR 3pc BATHROOM Suite, Gas Central Heating (untested), DOUBLE GLAZED Windows and REAR GARDEN. Property is located close to MILE END HOSPITAL, MILE END STATION, QUEENS UNIVERSITY and Amenities. Viewings advised.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51527439.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MGN1MGN000280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Knights, East Ham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.