|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (341 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Views of Lord Street and coastline
- Modern Kitchen & integrated appliances
- Sixth Floor Penthouse Flat
- Secure parking & lift
- Main Bedroom with En-suite
- Two balconies
- EPC: D
Anthony James are pleased to present to the Lettings Market, this sixth floor apartment situated in the heart of Southport Lord Street. The property briefly comprises of: hallway, lounge with dining area opening into kitchen with some appliances. Two bedrooms, the master having en-suite shower room and bathroom incorporating three piece suite. The property further benefits from electric heating, UPVC glazing, doors leading from the lounge and master bedroom onto a private balcony, secure underground parking, video entry system and lift to all floors. Housing Benefit and Pets not acceptable. This property is available immediately and will be managed by the agent
COUNCIL TAX: Band E
Head northeast on Anchor St toward Hill St, turn left onto Hill St, take the 2nd right onto Lord St/A565, take the 2nd right, Destination will be on the left
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 182927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.