|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (285 days ago)|
- A one bedroom TOP floor flat in Chorley
- Situated within close proximity the train station
- Lounge,separate kitchen,Bathroom & double bedroom
- Communal gardens and on site parking
- EPC rating - C
Farrell Heyworth are pleased to offer for let this one bedroom TOP floor flat in Chorley which is available long term if required. The flat is located in Duxbury House on Buchanan Street in Chorley and is situated within close proximity of many local amenities and a major supermarket. The property is also within walking distance of Chorley train station offering ample and prompt access in Preston and Manchester City centres by rail.
Briefly the flat comprises an entrance hallway, Lounge, separate kitchen, Bathroom and double bedroom. Gas central heating and double glazing is present throughout.
Externally the property also benefits from communal gardens and an off road parking space. All of the communal grounds are regularly maintained to by a local groundskeeper.
DSS accepted with the addition of a working guarantor and previous Landlord references.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51529095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 160198R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.