|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (221 days ago)|
- Convenient location between Farringdon & Angel
- Original old timber panelling and beams throughout
- Original Fireplaces
- Extremely Spaciuos
- Two bathrooms - one en-suite
- Grade II listed Building.
Property reference number 5718966. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A time capsule with all mod cons !!!
Grade II listed building.
Stunning character apartment located between Angel and Farringdon Tube stations and nestled near vibrant bars and restaurants. Extremely spacious yet retaining a world of charm and character with original beams and panelling throughout.
The property consists of a fitted kitchen spacious feature hallway two double bedrooms ( one with en-suite bathroom) Light and airy reception room, Utility room.
* Please quote ref. 5718966 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51530640.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718966_52078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.