|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (249 days ago)|
- 4 Double Bedrooms with Double Beds
- Close to Town Centre & CCCU
- Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Kitchen with Double Oven & Appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Bathroom with Shower Over
- Close to Leisure Centres & Swimming Pools
This property is detached, so you will have no noisey neighbours. Well presented throughout with four spacious bedrooms, all with double beds and modern furniture. The kitchen is a great space and can fit a few people in at any one time preparing meals. The serving hatch through to the communal lounge/diner is a absolute bonus and very retro. All appliances come with the kitchen including a double oven, so you can cook a few things all at once.
Every bedroom has something different to suit each person, so there will be no fighting over the best one, because they all are! This property has many new pieces of furniture and has been redecorated in most areas with some refurbishment in the bathroom.
The price is superb for the space on offer, so early viewing is recommended 01227 472000
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Page & Co Property Services Ltd, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.