|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (279 days ago)|
- In the heart of picturesque West Itchenor village
- 200m from Chichester Harbour
- Located in small, friendly, gated mews complex
- Development built in mid-2000's
- Allocated parking space within gated mews
- Open plan kitchen-dining-lounge
- En-suite master bedroom
- Rent directly from landlord
- No estate agent fees (referencing fee only)
Property reference number 5713072. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Available from 01/12/17
Situated in the heart of desirable West Itchenor, this 3 bedroom end-of-terrace house is located within a small gated mews complex.
West Itchenor is a rural, seaside village, located 15 minutes drive from Chichester town centre and the A27. The villages of East & West Wittering are within 5 minutes drive for access to local shopping and the beach.
The house comprises an open-plan kitchen/dining/living area with double glass doors which open out on to the private back garden. All 3 bedrooms are located upstairs; the master bedroom has its own en-suite shower, sink & toilet whilst the other 2 bedrooms share a good sized family bathroom, with bath/shower, toilet & sink. There is an additional cloakroom downstairs.
The property is accessed via electric gates and has an allocated parking space directly in front of the house.
The property is privately owned and is managed by the landlord directly. Please contact to arrange a viewing.
Sorry, no pets.
* Please quote ref. 5713072 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51536877.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5713072_52091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.