|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (285 days ago)|
- Three large bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Fitted kitchen
- Two good sized reception rooms
- Double glazed/central heating
- Secure rear yard
- Opposite childrens play park
- Newly decorated
A newly decorated three bed mid-terrace property has become available to rent. Opposite a childrens park and on a lovely quiet street. Within walking distance to award winning schools. Close to all the local amenities on Nantwich Road. Walking distance to the town centre and retail park. This lovely house has been newly carpeted and decorated throughout. This property consists of:
* three large bedrooms
* two large reception rooms
* fitted kitchen
* bathroom with a shower
* reception room
* large secure yard to the rear
* newly carpeted/decorated
* double glazed/central heating
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51544941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FURNIV26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homeworld Property, Crewe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.