|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2017 (323 days ago)|
- Large five bed, shared house
- Fully furnished
- Communal Lounge vwith TV
- Downstairs bathroom
- Upstairs shower room
- Double glazed/ gas central heating
- Near to railway station
- All bills included, free wi-fi
Rooms are available in this large fully furnished five bedroom shared terraced property located very conveniently to the railway station and town centre. GBP85.00 per week, all bills included; free WiFi.
The property comprises of:
* fitted kitchen
* communal lounge with TV
* downstairs shower room
* upstairs bathroom
* five double bedrooms, furnished, door locks
* yard to the rear
* parking facilities
* central heating/ double glazed
* all bills included, plus WiFi
Top front bedroom
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51544980.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NAN250R3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homeworld Property, Crewe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.