|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (371 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Superb house
- Property Reference : 92079
Well presented 5 bedroom house, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, Clifton Avenue, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 6UD
This house is well presented and features five fully furnished spacious rooms, two bathrooms and separate lounge area.
Fully furnished double bedrooms, separate fully fitted kitchen with American style fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine and dishwasher, separate lounge area with three sofas, coffee table and TV, double glazing, central heating, laminate flooring, plenty of parking space.
This property is located in the heart of Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas and well known for its vibrant atmosphere.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 43, 44, 141, 142, 143, X41, X57
15 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Sainsbury's supermarket
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
Property Reference : 92079
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.