|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Award winning development
- Flat share
- Spacious 840sqft living space
- Huge open plan reception room
- Kitchen fully loaded with high quality appliances
- Large modern walk through bathroom
- Water bills included
- Regents Canal nearby
- Real neutral oak wood flooring throughout
- Located in Haggerston 1 min from station
Spacious (approx. 840sqft) modern 2 bed flat, in a great new development right in the centre of Haggerston just off Regents Canal featuring: 2 very large double size bedrooms big enough for double beds, wardrobes, bed side tables, large chest of drawers and still enough room to walk around in. The open plan kitchen is fully integrated with the latest appliances and has an electric cooker/oven, extractor hood, big fridge freezer, dish washer, and plenty of storage space. The huge reception room is big enough for a dining area, a living area and still with plenty of room left over. The large walk through family size bathroom has automatic light sensors, a bath tub with shower, special LED light feature, and is fully tiled making it easy to maintain. The finish of the property is at a very high standard with lovely real oak wood flooring throughout and high quality appliances with modern fixtures & fitting. This property is offered furnished or unfurnished, and water bills are included in the monthly rent.
It's located in a very well know building for a number of reasons such as: price competitive, secure gated entrance, energy efficient building (low running costs), Water bills inclusive, great broadband infrastructure (high internet speed), and just off lovely Regents Canal only a minute away from Haggerston station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.