|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Four bed traditional detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Extended kitchen diner
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Low maintenance enclosed gardens
- Off road parking for 3-4 cars to rear
- Great location
TRULY BEAUTIFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME, Early viewings are highly recommended on this attractive double fronted four bed detached house. This fantastic property boasts spacious well-planned accommodation comprising two large reception rooms, an extended modern kitchen diner, four great sized bedrooms, ensuite and large family bathroom. Externally there are Gardens front and rear surrounded by a stone wall with off road parking for three cars to rear of the property Dob Brow is located in a superb semi-rural location right on the edge of the pretty village of Charnock Richard and close to Chorley town centre, motorway and rail networks. The house is available to view right now and ready to move into.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51550905.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7660146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.