|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (347 days ago)|
- Haggerston Station (1 min)
- Regents Canal (1 min)
- London Fields & Broadway Market (5 mins)
- Shoreditch (5 mins), Dalston (5 mins)
- Tesco Express 7am-11pm (1 min)
- Angel & Upper Street (10 mins)
- Large spacious 2 bed split level apartment
- 2 private balconies - room for table and chairs
- Big open plan kitchen/reception
- 1.5 bathrooms - water bills included
A large spacious (approx. 800sqft) split level 2 bed 1.5 bath apartment (water bills included) with 2 private balconies in a great secure and modern award winning development on Kingsland Road seconds away from Haggerston station which benefits from low running costs. The apartment features 2 very good sized double bedrooms big enough for a 7 piece furniture pack and still have room to walk around. The open plan kitchen is fully integrated with an electric cooker/oven, extractor hood, built in large fridge freezer, washing machine, and dishwasher. The reception is a nice size with plenty of natural light entering the room making it feel more bright and spacious. The reception room is big enough for dining and living space and leads out to a private balcony which is big enough for table and chairs. There is large fully tiled modern looking bathroom with automated lights and a bath tub, as well as another separate W.C. for extra convenience. The flat is generally finished off to a great spec with high quality wood flooring throughout and top of the range appliances.
The apartment is located in a great location in the heart of Haggerston just 1 minute from the station. From Haggerston Overground you can get to Highbury & Islington in 10 mins for the Victoria line or Whitechapel in 10 mins for the District, or Hammersmith & City lines. The apartment is on Kingsland Road right next to Regents canal which links you into Angel (Upper Street) or Broadway Markey London Fields. Also just 5 minutes up Kingsland road is Dalston, and 5 mins down the road is trendy Shoreditch. In terms of location it doesn't get much better than this.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.