|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (277 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR PARKWAY STATION & M.O.D
- NEUTRAL DECORATION & FLOORING
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- 1 S DOUBLE, 1 X SINGLE BEDROOMS
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- AVAILABLE EARLY DECEMBER
A TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN STOKE GIFFORD IDEALLY LOCATED FOR PARKWAY STATION AND THE M.O.D. This property offers NEUTRAL DECOR AND FLOORING, refitted kitchen and bathroom, an enclosed garden and ALLOCATED PARKING. AVAILABLE EARLY DECEMBER.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51551541.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000471623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woods Estate Agents, Bradley Stoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.