|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (283 days ago)|
- Walking distance for both Upper Warlingham and Whyteleafe Train Stations.
- Ground floor apartment with own patio area
- Lots of Storage and wardrobe space
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Residents Parking
A very well presented one bed ground floor apartment with own patio area in easy walking distance for both Upper Warlingham and Whyteleafe Train Stations. This apartment has a large reception hallway with two large storage cupboards; White bathroom suite with shower facility; Large lounge/dining room with sliding doors to patio area, Kitchen with gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine; Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and additional bedroom furnishings. Allocated Residents Parking
Sorry No Pets, No Smokers and No Claimants of Housing or other benefits.
EPC Rating C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 24888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park & Bailey, Caterham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.