|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 December 2017 (274 days ago)|
- 50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH'S RENT THIS DECEMBER**
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Close to the Northern General Hospital
- Great Transport links
- Ideal for single person, couple or family
- View now to avoid missing out
**50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH'S RENT. Contact branch for full T&Cs**
On entering the property is a lounge with feature fire and a storage cupboard to hide all the household appliances. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units and has ample space to dine, there is access to the attractive lawn garden from here. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a bathroom which comprises of bath, toilet and sink. There is a shower over the bath. This home is awaiting you to make your own. The property is close to local amenities and also the Northern General hospital. There are great transport links in to Meadowhall, Sheffield City Centre and the M1 Motorway network. Viewing is essential early to avoid missing out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000469336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.