|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Spacious first floor Executive apartment
- Electric Central Heating, Double Glazing
Property reference number 5714116. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Spacious first floor Executive apartment located in a quiet cul-de-sac, on the outskirts of Kidderminster and Bewedly Safari Park. The apartment is located on the first floor covering an area of 54 square meters with a combination of fitted carpet and modern floor coverings. The apartment has an Entrance Hall, Lounge, One bedroom, with a open plan with built in kitchen appliances and a bathroom with shower over bath. The apartment has Electric Central Heating, Double Glazing, allocated Parking Space, and access to Communal Garden.
Viewing is recommended.
* Please quote ref. 5714116 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51562215.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5714116_45308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.