|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (187 days ago)|
- LARGE Eat-in Kitchen
- Integrated DISHWASHER etc..
- TOP-Floor position
- Royal Preston HOSPITAL 5 mins
- 2 DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Residents PARKING
- Suit Medical PROFESSIONALS
Property reference number 5704176. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A fantastic opportunity to rent this 2 Bedroom Apartment, situated in a popular residential location of Fulwood. Conveniently located for access to Royal Preston Hospital, Preston City Centre and main motorway networks. On internal inspection the apartment briefly comprises of; communal entrance, private entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and four piece bathroom suite. On external inspection; allocated parking space, and shared bin storage. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Communal Entrance - Communal entrance hallway with stairs leading up to the apartment.
Private Hallway - Entrance hallway with alarm, panelled radiator, smoke alarm and intercom system.
Dining Kitchen - 20'2 x 16'4 max (6.15m x 4.98m max) - Open plan with a range of matching wall and base units with wooden worksurfaces, integrated appliances including; fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, and four ring ceramic hob with extractor over, wine rack, built in cupboard with rolled shutter door, tiled splash back, double glazed window to the rear, and dining area with double glazed window to the rear and panelled radiator.
Lounge The lounge area has four double glazed windows to the front, panelled radiator, wood flooring, television point and telephone point.
Bedroom One - 14'3 x 12'7 (4.34m x 2.62m) - The master bedroom has a double glazed window to the front, panelled radiator, television point and telephone point.
Bedroom Two - 12'3 x 9'7 (4.34m x 2.92m) - The second bedroom has a double glazed window to the front, panelled radiator, and television point.
Four Piece Bathroom - 9'8 x 6'6 (2.95m x 1.98m) - Four piece suite comprising; panelled bath with mixer tap over, low level WC, wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, fixed mirror, tiled elevations, and frosted double glazed window to the rear.
External - Externally there is an allocated parking space, and bin storage space.
* Please quote ref. 5704176 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51562521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704176_52135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.