|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (337 days ago)|
- Lovely 2 bedroom apartment
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Bright and spacious
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Modern 1 bathroom
- Newly decorated and carpeted
- Central Heating
- Lovely Angel area!
London Habitat are delighted to present this lovely 2 bed flat in Peregrine House very close to Angel tube station. The flat just been newly paint and has new carpet and it is ideally for 2 shares.
The property comprises 2 double bedrooms, open plan kitchen diner and bathroom, no lounge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51564087.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL3094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.