|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Warehouse apartment near Brick Lane
- Exposed brick, iron work throughout property
- Communal roof garden with stunning views
- Exceptional transport links
- Rent directly from the Landlord
Property reference number 5706841. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The Space (VIEWINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY)
Exposed brick and iron work in a converted Tannery building makes this flat really unique. Large downstairs open space with modern hand made oak kitchen opening in to the lounge area. Large windows allow light to come in and give you a true feeling of open loft living.
Upstairs there is the main double bedroom which has an ensuite with shower. The second double room is a mezzanine room with handmade built in oak wardrobes. There is also a second bathroom upstairs which has a large double ended bath.
Tenants will be able to access the communal roof terrace with terrific views over London where they can barbecue or entertain friends.
(Internal space : 1060 square ft/98m2)
Situated a hundred metres from the famous Brick Lane, where you will find market stalls, bars, clubs, shops and of course the infamous Indian Curry houses.
You are also a few minutes walk from Spitalfields market, Liverpool street, trendy Shoreditch/Hoxton/Old Street, Whitechapel and Aldgate.
Transport is very easy from the flat. You can use Liverpool Street, a large main line train station and several underground lines. Whitechapel tube station is also 5 minutes away with 2 underground lines, Shoreditch High Street on the new overground line & Aldgate East is also only 5 minutes walk away with 2 underground lines.
* Please quote ref. 5706841 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51568863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5706841_52158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.