|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (280 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS living space
- Flat with CHARACTER
- Bathed in natural LIGHT
- Great LOCATION
Property reference number 5718998. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Spacious two-bedroom flat with character in an historic building, enviably situated within the heart of trendy Clerkenwell and boasting a superb open-plan wrap around living space, ideal for entertaining or for family life. Stylish and contemporary throughout, this second floor flat further comprises:
- a large reception room with high ceilings and beautiful fireplace
- inviting kitchen/dining room with quality appliances
- master bedroom with large fitted wardrobes
- second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- a bathroom recently refurbished (including brand new boiler)
On the West side the five sash windows of the kitchen and living room face the wide street with no overlooking building. The space is filled with light with direct sun in the afternoon. The bedrooms are east facing with sun in the morning overlooking a small quiet courtyard.
Wooden floors throughout (tiles in bathroom).
The closest underground station are Farringdon (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle lines, British Rail) and Barbican.
St John Street leads directly onto historic Smithfields Market with its vibrant bars, cafes and restaurants. The fashionable areas of Angel and Shoreditch are easily accessible and the City is also only a very short distance away. Barbican Centre, with its Concerts, Theatres, Galleries, Cinema and Library is less than 10min away.
Short walks to Waitrose, Sainsbury and Tesco.
* Please quote ref. 5718998 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51569532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718998_52160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.