|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 May 2018 (218 days ago)|
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INDEPENDENTLY CONTROLLED WITHIN EACH ROOM
- ALL DOMESTIC BILLS INCLUDED
- T.V LICENCE AND INTERNET INCLUDED
- MODERN KITCHEN CONTAINING TWO OVENS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- FULLY LICENCED HMO
- PROFESSIONAL SHARERS
BEDROOM WITHOUT EN-SUITE FACILITIES : Comprising of Double Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, thermostatically controlled radiator from Gas Central Heating, smooth finished walls and ceiling, luxury pile carpet, four double electric sockets, double glazed window, booster aerial for free view channels
COMMUNAL AREA : Variety of quality furniture , bevel edge wooden effect laminate flooring, communal T.V with channels provided by connected provider
KITCHEN : Comprising a double bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with matching smooth white soft stop cupboards and drawers with granite effect work tops over, built in gas hob with hood over, two built in fan assisted electric ovens washing machine, sufficient cold storage for HMO, power points, tiled splash back, Altro anti-slip flooring
COMMUNAL SHOWER ROOMS : Comprising of shower cubicles with pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled flush W.C, plumbed and heated towel rail
OUTSIDE SPACE : Landscaped for communal usage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51570477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102315000194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Era Agency Ltd, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.