|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Hackney Central Station - 3 mins
- Hackney Downs Station - 6 mins
- Kings Cross, Liverpool St - 10 mins journey
- Shops on Mare Street & Hackney Walk
- London Fiends Park, Hackney Downs Park
- 24 Hour Tecso - 1 min walk
- Refurbished Georgian terraced house
- 2 double size bedrooms upstairs
- Private rear patio garden
- Separate kitchen and huge reception
A beautiful recently refurbished Georgian 4 bed terraced house on Morning Lane just 3 minutes' walk from Hackney Central station with the likes of London Fields Park, Well Street Common, and Hackney Downs Park within 10-15 minute walk. The house features: double size bedrooms upstairs with plenty of room for all your bedroom furniture (one of the bedrooms have built in storage); A private rear patio garden perfect for barbecues in the summer or use as extra storage space; A separate fully loaded kitchen with a gas cooker/oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, and plenty of storage units; A huge reception with windows either end of the room letting in lots of natural light and lovely high quality oak wood flooring; A fully tiled large family size bathroom with bathtub and shower. The house is located on Morning Lane just off Mare Street only 3 minutes away from Hackney Central Station and just 6 mins from Hackney Downs Station, both having quick links into the city. Travel times to Kings Cross or Liverpool Street is only 10 minutes. There is plenty of parks within 10-15 minutes' walk to take advantage of for outdoor activities such as London Fields Park, Hackney Downs Park, and Well Street Common. Just opposite the property is a 24 hour Tesco supermarket which is a great advantage. There are countless number of shops on Mare Street offering a wide range of goods, services and foods. Also a new shopping centre called Hackney Walk has opened just opposite the property offering a great selection of clothing and a Burberry Outlet is located just around the corner.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.