|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2017 (237 days ago)|
- Beautiful 4 Bed detached House
- Double Garage
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Ground floor OFFICE / 5th Bedroom
- Master Bedroom with DRESSING ROOM
- Fabulous EN-SUITE BATHROOM with JACUZZI
- Large garden with SUMMERHOUSE
- Rent directly from the landlord
- Member of the National Landlord's Association
Property reference number 5719021. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Beautiful 4 bedroomed detached house nestled in an exclusive quiet cul-de-sac in Bessacarr. Comprises large sitting room, separate dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, ground floor office/study/5th Bedroom & downstairs W.c. Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom with shower, master bedroom boasts a fabulous dressing room and huge en-suite with large jacuzzi corner bath and separate shower enclosure. Outside the property benefits from a double garage, large private rear garden with summerhouse and patio - ideal for outdoor entertaining!
I look forward to showing you around this beautiful family home.
* Please quote ref. 5719021 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £250.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51587301.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719021_52176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.