|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2018 (150 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Apartment & Parking space
- Situated to First Floor
- Moments from Birkdale Village
- Tastefully Presented and Maintained
- Separate Lounge & Kitchen
- Available End Of November
- uPVC Glazed and G/Central Heating
- EPC Rating Band 'D'
**ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT - MOMENTS FROM BIRKDALE VILLAGE**
Available at the end of November with the potential of a long term let, Bailey Estates offer for rental this one double bedroom first floor apartment and parking space situated only moments away from the bustling village of Birkdale.
The apartment itself is briefly comprising to the ground floor of a communal entrance and stairs rising to the first floor landing. Within the apartment there is a central hallway, steps which provide entrance to the double bedroom, modern bathroom with three piece suite, spacious reception lounge/diner and separate modern fitted kitchen. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please contact Bailey Estates Lettings office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates Birkdale office and travel directly across into Welbeck Road. Take the first available left into Walmer Road where the property is to be found immediately on the right hand side, easily identified by a Bailey Estates 'TO LET' board.
7' 4'' x 6' 2'' (2.26m x 1.9m)
Modern fitted separate kitchen with fitted base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric low level oven, four ring gas hob, washing machine and space within for a further white good appliance. uPVC south facing window and soft cushion tiled effect floor laid underfoot.
13' 8'' x 8' 3'' (4.18m x 2.54m)
Large double bedroom with uPVC glazed window presented to south facing exterior wall. Panelled radiator to side, coving to high level. Carpets and curtains fitted.
Double doors open into a communal foyer with stairs to the front rising to the first floor landing.
6' 7'' x 4' 8'' (2.01m x 1.44m)
Wood effect flooring laid throughout, frost glazed front window, coving presented throughout at high level.
6' 0'' x 4' 11'' (1.83m x 1.52m)
Modern bathroom with fitted three piece suite comprising of low level flush WC, pedestal sink and pearl drop shape bath with shower over and glass shower screen. Fully tiled walls and soft cushion tiled effect floor. Wall mounted heated towel rail.
11' 2'' x 4' 6'' (3.42m x 1.38m)
Central hallway with wood effect floor laid throughout and light fitted to centre ceiling.
17' 8'' x 9' 10'' (5.39m x 3m)
Generous reception lounge/dining room with wood effect floor laid throughout. south facing uPVC glazed window, double radiator presented below and electric fire to side wall.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 328876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.