|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 December 2017 (245 days ago)|
- Zone 1 East London with easy transport
- New Spacious 1 Bedroom flat with view of the city
- Underfloor heating, open-plan kitchen
- Large balcony with view of the city
- Luxurious interiors and contemporary décor
- Sleek bathroom with modern fixture
Property reference number 5719025. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
No onerous agent fee. Deal with Landlord directly. A spacious modern one bedroom top floor flat benefiting from a large private balcony, contemporary interiors and super convenient location in the city of London.
Perfect for busy professional working in the city (walking distance to aldgate, moorgate, liverpool street, Bank, More London, London Bridge, Towerhill, 15mins door to door to Canary Wharf). Closest Transport links are Tower Hill and Shadwell Station. Waitrose is walking distance and many 24hr grocery store within 5mins on foot.
* Please quote ref. 5719025 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51587370.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719025_52182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.