|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (337 days ago)|
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Close To Town & Beach
- Central Heating
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Modern Kitchen With Hob & Oven
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Modern Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- No Pets or HB Considered
- £100 TENANT FEES IF YOU MOVE IN SEPTEMBER
The recently built first floor apartment had been built to a superb standard and offers a comfortable and economic home and is conveniently positioned close to the town and just a short walk fromt eh esplanade and beach.
Accessed by an easily manged staircase the door open into a lovely light and airy entrance hallway giving access to all the rooms.
The good size living space has a modern fitted kitchen with built in hob and oven with the lounge area at the other end of this lovely room. There are also two large double bedrooms, plenty of room for king size beds!!! The bathroom has a clean, simple white suite with shower over the bath.
Neutrally decorated throughout with complimenting carpets etc this property has UPVC double glazing throughout and the latest, super-efficient electric central heating system.
Available now on a long let we regret that HB and pets will not be considered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000341974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Ryde Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.