|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2017 (401 days ago)|
- Spacious Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating
- Enormous Lounge/Diner
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Decorated in Neutral Tones
- Large Kitchen With Plenty Of Storage
- Close To Town Centre & Transport Links
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Viewings Highly Recommended
Located within walking distance of the town and local transport links, this very spacious semi detached house will offer a lovely family home.
The property was upgraded throughout not so long ago with new carpets and decorated in neutral tones.
The accomodation is a good size and has a very large lounge/diner with feature staircase off and two windows to front providing plenty of natural light, this is a fantastic room to entertain friends and family. A door leads to the large kitchen with a good range of storage cupboards, tiled splashbacks and complimenting working surfaces. Another door leads to a little lobby that in turn leads out to the courtyard garden and bedroom three. This room has a with window and skylight which again allows the sunlight to stream in. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms, the master having a large bay window and fully tiled bathroom with shower over the bath.
Outside there is a small but fully enclosed courtyard with mature shrubs making it feel very Mediterranean.
This lovely house also has the benefit of gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
An early viewing of this property comes highly recommended.
The landlord is not in a position to accept any applicants in receipt of housing assistance or those with pets at this time.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000405381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Ryde Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.