|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (369 days ago)|
- *FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE*
- One Double Bedroom
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Gas Central Heating
- Permit Parking Available
- Communal Garden & Drying Area
- Modern Shower Room
- Close To Beach & Mainland Ferry Links
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Viewing Highly Recommended
**FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE**
This exceptionally presented, ground floor apartment has been recently upgraded to an extremely high standard to provide a comfortable and stylish home.
When you walk through the glazed front door you are greeted by the hallway with quarry tiled floor extending into the shower room with shower cubicle housing the electric shower. The double bedroom has laminate flooring and built in wardrobe
A door leads to the fully fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood over plus many storage units. The lounge is a good size with built in storage cupboardand laminate flooring.
Other features include gas central heating, double glazing, communal garden and drying area.
This apartment has to be seen to fully appreciate the accomodation and quality so early viewing comes highly recommended.
Due to head lease restrictions unfortunately no pets are permitted within the building.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000091566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Ryde Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.