|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2018 (31 days ago)|
- CHARACTER COTTAGE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING/ DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
** REDUCED FEES FOR NOVEMBER MOVE IN ** AVAILABLE NOW ** ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN ** GAS CENTRAL HEATING **
Situated in the popular village of Brixton is this two double bedroom character property. The accomodation comprises: entrance porch, living/ dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms & shower room as well as an enclosed rear garden.
Composite door to the front elevation with uPVC double glazed obscured insets giving access through to the entrance porch.
Wooden door giving access through to living /dining room. Coat hooks. Wooden beam.
Living/ Dining Room
uPVC double glazed window with leaded insets to the front elevation. Doorway through to kitchen. Stairs leading to mezzanine level. Living flame coal effect gas fire place with stone brick surround, tiled hearth and wooden mantel. Wall mounted light. Wooden beams. Character recessed alcoves. Two radiators.
Two windows to the rear elevation. Range of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces. Integrated eye-level Lamona electric oven. Inset four ring gas hob with cooker hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for under counter fridge. Tiled floor. Tiled splash backs. Wooden beams. Radiator.
Wooden door giving access to rear lean-to. Original 18th Century spiral staircase with peep hole window leading up to the first floor landing.
Window with obscured inset to the rear elevation. Floor mounted boiler. Traditional stable door with catflap leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Wooden doors giving access through to two bedrooms and bathroom. Sizeable built in storage cupboard housing the hot water tank with built in slatted shelving and hanging rail. Loft access.
Dual aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows with leaded insets to the front and rear elevations. Sizeable built in storage cupboards, one with slatted shelving and one with plentiful hanging space. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window with leaded inset to the front elevation. Radiator.
Sky light to the rear elevation. Matching suite comprising: low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle with main shower attachment. Partly tiled walls. Radiator.
Leaving the property from the rear porch there is a private courtyard garden which leads around through a garden trellis to an area laid with chippings and is enclosed to the rear with fence panels. Flower bed. Original horse hitching rail.
Brixton is a small village situated in the South Hams in Devon. It is approximately 6 miles East of Plymouth City Centre and has good transport links via the A379. It benefits from many local amenities, including St. Marys Church, Brixton St. Mary's School, a shop and Post office, a pub, restaurant and a fish and chip shop. There are also tourist services such as a bed and breakfast and a camping/caravan park. The church is a 15th century with a tower arch 200 years older. The village has views of the River Yealm.
Sorry no pets, DSS, smokers or sharers.
Can also be available on a short term basis.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51597654.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Plymouth (5.2 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Plymouth (5.2 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4241K1613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Plympton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.