|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2018 (286 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms plus a study
- First floor
- Offered part furnished/unfurnished
- Modern bathroom with a roll top bath
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Period features with original fire place
- Wood flooring throughout
- Within catchment of Beulah Infants and Juniors
- Private rear garden
This two bedroom maisonette with a study is available to rent. Offers a private garden and is situated on the Thornton Heath/Crystal Palace borders.
This property offers flexible living with three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Spacious living which has recently been refurbished throughout.
Surrounding this property is local amenities and within the catchment of Beulah Infants and Juniors.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P138206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Crystal Palace.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.