|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (211 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- YOUR OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- VERY SHORT WALK TO PURLEY TRAIN STATION
- SEPERATE WC FROM BATHROOM SUITE
- QUIET 'T JUNCTION' ROAD
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- BRIGHT AND AIRY THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- PLENTY STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- CROYDON COUNCIL TAX BAND D - £1558.93 PER MONTH
...With benefits to having your own private entrance internally this property compromises of good sized kitchen (with all white goods) doors opening onto a low maintenance private garden, the lounge is bright and airy this will make for a great entertaining room for friends and family. You have two bedrooms (one double the other a large single), the bathroom suite has the WC separate which is always a nice touch. Finally the hallway has some built in storage also and the property has been refreshed with paint and carpets. Locally you have a buzzing high street which is close to Purley station, a huge Tesco's for your all important grocery shopping and a high street full of cafes, restaurants, bars, pubs and plenty more along with Purley train station within few minutes walk.
Call Bairstow eves Lettings now the sole agent.
Please note, the following criteria is an absolute must for the landlord. Failure to comply with the below means you will not be able to view.
- LL & EMPLOYMENT REFERENCES ON COMPANY HEADED PAPER OR STAMP AND SIGNED
- 3 MONTHS PAYSLIPS & BANK STATEMENTS HIGHLIGHTING SALARY
- 1X P60
- COPY OF PASSPORT IN COLOUR
- EMPLOYED FOR A MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR
- 2 MONTH DEPOSIT
- NO SHARERS
- 30X MONTHLY RENT AFFORDABILITY
- CREDIT CHECK DONE
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51620262.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000471014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Norbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.