- 4 double bedrooms £395 per person per month
- Bills package available on our no deposit scheme
- Half summer rent
- Great location for CCU and UCCA students
- 0.4 miles from the city centre
Well presented four bedroom student house in a great location for CCU and UCCA students and only 0.4 miles to the city centre. This property has a cosy communal living area and a modern kitchen with oven and four burner hob, a washing machine and fridge freezer. The shower room and first double bedroom are located on the ground floor. On the first floor are two further good size double bedrooms and a handy WC. The remaining double bedroom is on the top floor. The property has a low maintenance back garden and there is permit parking available through Canterbury city council. Half summer rent is payable for July and August with the property available to move in to from 1st September.
Cossington Road is situated on the outskirts of Canterburys vibrant city centre and within easy reach of both the main universities. Canterbury has a large shopping complex Whitefriars and an array of different shops offer a modern shopping experience. The main bus station is next to the shopping complex. There are plenty pubs, restaurants and clubs in the city for varying choice. Local train services are operated by South Eastern Rail. Both train stations are only a ten minute walk away with the West Station having a fast link to London St Pancras.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51626787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons Students , Canterbury Student Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.