|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 February 2018 (180 days ago)|
- Immaculate three bedroom lower maisonette
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom and additional guest cloakroom
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Private patio garden with two additional terraces
LONG LET. Set within a charming former Victorian bakery, this stunning three bedroom maisonette offers immaculate interior finish and design throughout with a private patio garden.
A wide range of shops and amenities are provided nearby in Highbury. Arsenal Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and Drayton Park Station (National Rail) are both moments away and motorists can gain easy access to the A1 for rapid routes out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51633606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.