|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (348 days ago)|
- Modern MiddleTerrace House On Trinity Mews
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Kitchen With Oven, Hob, Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine
- Allocated Parking/Rear Yard/Small Garden To Front
- Option Of Furnished Or Unfurnished
- Smokers Considered, No Pets, No DSS, Students Welcome, Children Welcome.
- Bond £600
We are delighted to offer for rent this modern two bedroom mid terraced house on Trinity Mews in Teesdale. Briefly comprising: Living Room, Kitchen with appliances, Two double bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath. The property has the added benefit of allocated parking, Gas central heating and double glazing, there is also a yard to rear, small garden to front. Any Furnishings.
Ideally placed for access to Stockton Town Centre and a wide range of amenities, commuter links to the A66 and A19, Tees Barage & Teeside Retail Park.
Smokers considered but no DSS or pets. Student and children welcome. Bond £600.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51634023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MID090562_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.