|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Lateral Apartment
- Luxury Standard
- Hyde Park Views
An impressive three bedroom lateral flat on the fifth floor of this prestigious apartment block overlooking Hyde Park with 24hr porter.
The property comprises of an entrance hall, reception, impressive book lined study space, eat-in kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, second bedroom with en suite, guest cloak room and utility room. The apartment further benefits from an attached guest suite with a bedroom, reception, shower room and cloakroom, accessible from the shared lift lobby or via its own front door and staircase.
The property is finished to the highest standard throughout with interiors designed by Nicky Haslam.
* Large Double Reception with Park Views
* Large Master Bedroom with Park Views and en Suite
* Large Second Bedroom with Park Views and en Suite
* Annex Flat with its own Reception, Bedroom, Cloakroom and Shower
* Separate Study with Park Views
* Spacious Eat-in Kitchen with City-Scape Views
* 24hr Uniformed Porterage
* Interiors designed by Nicky Haslam
* Secure underground parking available by separate negotiation
* Tenant Fees Apply - £240.00 inclusive of VAT is payable by the Tenant for Wetherell conducting tenant checks, credit checks and drawing up a tenancy agreement. Cost is payable per unit dwelling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 145390L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wetherell, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.