|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 December 2017 (242 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE 25TH NOVEMBER
- PART FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- SHORT WALK TO ARSENAL OR FINSBURY PARK STATIONS
- TOP FLOOR
- WOODEN FLOORING
- SEPARATE 'EAT IN' KITCHEN
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- EPC BAND - D
Set across the entire top floor this well lovely and well positioned one bedroom flat offers 417 square feet / 39 square meters of lateral living space. Newly decorated and finished to a good standard throughout. Complete with wooden flooring, high ceilings, double glazing and central heating the property comprises a spacious reception room with exposed brick and fireplace, large separate kitchen, double bedroom and modern contemporary shower room. Conveniently located within a short walk of Highbury, Finsbury Park & Stoke Newington and a number of transport links. Available Now. Part-Furnished or Unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51641958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250015173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Highbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.