- 3 double bedrooms £360 per person per month
- 3 bedroom house in good location for CCU students
- Gardener provided by landord
- Reduced admin fees
- Half summer rent
- Bills package available on our no deposit scheme
- Well maintained throughout
3 double bedrooms and reduced admin fees.This well presented four bedroom house is in a good location for Christ Church students and is 1.3 miles to the city centre. The property has a large modern kitchen diner with an oven and four burner hob, a washing machine and a fridge freezer. There is a bright communal living area and the first bedroom is on the ground floor with an additional WC. Upstairs there are a further three double bedrooms and the bathroom. The property has a rear garden which is maintained by the landlord and there is plenty of free on street parking. Half summer rent with the property available to move in to from 1st September. This property is also available to a for a group of four at £310 per person.
Suffolk Road is situated on the Spring Lane estate which has regular buses running to and from the city centre and is walking distance to Christ Church University North Holmes Road Campus. Not only is this property in a good location for Christ Church University students, it is also under 2 miles from Canterbury's city centre which has a wide variety of retail shops, restaurants, bars and pubs. Train stations are within walking distance of the central area of the city, with both lines having links to London Victoria and a high speed link to St Pancras from Canterbury West.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51651111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons Students , Canterbury Student Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.