|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Luxurious Duplex Apartment
- Three double bedrooms
- Fantastic views
- Reception hall with bespoke glass spiral staircase
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Double garage
- Ample parking
- En-Suite to master
- Offered furnished or unfurnished
- Available December
Oakmere Hall forms part of a landmark conversion of a magnificent Grade II listed French Baronial style mansion house by architect John Douglas dating back to 1857. This duplex apartment offers approximately 2,107 Sq Ft of living accommodation plus a double garage. The property has recently been the subject of an extensive program of remodelling and refurbishment using carefully selected materials. Attention has been lavished on every detail, resulting in a truly magnificent property which seamlessly combines period features with the very latest in modern convenience.
A grand communal reception hall provides an impressive entrance to Oakmere Hall with stairs leading to the first floor galleried landing and the private entrance.
Entrance hall with shadow lighting opens out into a reception hall with fitted storage cupboard, cloakroom with w.c. and a feature bespoke glass spiral staircase with LED lighting.
A reading area with superb views over the gardens leads through to the original 35' Billiard room which is now an opulent open plan living space. The Billiard room retains a wealth of original features such as the impressive vaulted ceiling, open fire, part panelled walls and a stone mullion bay window with seating. A bespoke handleless kitchen has been fitted with Corian work surfaces and CDA integrated appliances which gives a contemporary feel to the room. The accommodation on this floor is completed by a well proportioned master bedroom with bespoke fitted furniture which is served by a modern wet room style en suite by Porcelanosa.
The spiral staircase leads to the first floor accommodation with two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Both bedrooms benefit from fitted furniture whilst the bathroom features Porcelanosa tiling, a free standing bath, a wet room style shower with integrated TV.
A generous double garage provides parking and useful storage and an additional parking area provides ample residents and visitor parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000333902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Northwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.