|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (272 days ago)|
- Beautiful Listed Family Home
- Stunning Panoramic Views
- Accommodation Over Five Storeys
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- Private Gated Location With Parking To Front
- Immaculate Interior Order
- 4/5 Bedrooms, 3/4 Receptions
- Stunning Top Floor Room With Roof Terrace
- Available Beginning Of January
- Central Southsea Location
This is Clifton Terrace, part of a landmark building in the heart of historic Southsea that sits behind a private secure gated entrance and provides parking to the front for the small exclusive row of houses. The property which was built circa 1850 is positioned to take full advantage of the views over the common, the Solent and the Isle of Wight beyond and houses like this very rarely come to the rental market. It boasts vast accommodation, set over five storeys which enjoys great versatility, with many of the rooms potentially having a dual purpose. This Grade II listed gem, makes the most special family home, with the possibility of four or five bedrooms, and several flexible reception areas, including a remarkable living/party room on the top floor which has full width bi-fold doors opening out to a large roof terrace, which itself has sensational views over the water. Although close proximity to the Solent is evident when you first arrive outside this beautiful building, you witness an illusion of the water appearing closer the higher you ascend internally as the views just get better and better. In recent years the property has been completely refurbished top to bottom, having previously been split into several apartments. The works have been carried out with the greatest of fore-thought maximising the opportunity to show off the great character held both internally and externally. Externally the outside space has been modified to provide an enjoyable, useful and low maintenance space; the front facade has also been restored to its rightful glory with striking gloss black door, and matching front railings. To arrange a viewing, please contact SBK Lettings Department on 01489 570019.
Clifton Terrace is conveniently located close to the centre of Southsea, which has a generous an eclectic mix of shopping facilities and public amenities. There are an abundance of restaurants, pubs and eateries to suit every taste and mood. The highly popular Gun Wharf Quays shopping outlet is, five minutes' drive or 20 minutes' walk, which has an array of designer & High Street named shops, along with a Multi-Screen cinema, the landmark Spinnaker Tower and many other leisure facilities. Hovertravel provides the fastest Isle of Wight ferry service across the Solent and is the world's longest running and only commercial hovercraft operator in Europe. This service can take you and your family to Ryde on the Isle of Wight within ten minutes, at regular intervals throughout the day. You can safely assume there is enough scope to keep the leisure hungry family occupied throughout the year, without the necessity of leaving home in a car.
The current owners in conjunction with the other residents of Clifton Terrace have recently and successfully organised the re-instatement and electrifying of gates to the front of the terrace. This adds the substantial advantage of private and adequate parking for all to the front of the property for all residents and invited guest; alleviating the worry of non-residents using parking at busier times.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8347206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.