|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (214 days ago)|
- Top floor seafront apartment
- Far reaching views across the Common and the Isle of Wight
- Fantastic open-plan living/dining/kitchen
- High level of refurbishment throughout
- Integrated appliances
- High quality furnishings
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Regrettably, no students and a maximum of 2 sharers
- Available early December
This wonderfully adapted top floor apartment is now available to rent and really must been seen to be appreciated.
With a wonderfully light and airy open-plan feel and fantastic far reaching views, this is a rare opportunity to live in a prime part of Southsea's vibrant seafront district.
The property, located on the top floor, has recently been the subject of major refurbishment and improvement by the current owner. The main open-plan room has been opened up to create a large kitchen/diner/living room and the vaulted ceiling gives the room a great sense of space and light.
The modern kitchen area has high gloss units and wooden worktops and includes an electric oven and induction hob as well as an integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
The front windows are South facing and have great views over Southsea Common, the Solent, the Isle of Wight and beyond. With Southsea playing host to various musical events and the America's Cup, you would struggle to find a better viewing position than from the comfort of this front room.
The property has three bedrooms with the master bedroom having en-suite shower room and plenty of built in storage.
There is a further shower room and ample built in storage and the property further benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing.
*Please note that due to local licencing laws, this property cannot accept students and can only be let to a maximum of 2 sharers.*
Available early December.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51679554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3851409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams of Petersfield, Petersfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.