|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (253 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Close To Town centre and station
- Close to Heathrow Airport
- Modern family bathroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Downstairs wooden flooring
- Upstairs new fitted carpets
"NO TENANT ADMIN FEES" Spacious two double bedroom house situated in quiet location within walking distance of Feltham High Street and main line station. The property also benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with gas hob, family bathroom, bath, electric shower, fitted wardrobes. Gas central heating, double glazed windows, gardens and garage. Downstairs wooden flooring. Stairs and bedrooms fitted with new good quality carpets. PETS CONSIDERED
VIEWING: Highly recommended to avoid disappointment
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100736000527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Staines - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.